Related to #35
@ -1,3 +1,16 @@
### v0.5.0 and v0.6.0
Maintenance release without any new features.
These are created to account for breaking changes within the dependency graph of
`gitoxide` crates. Due to some blunders in the past the version on crates.io
could not be installed anymore.
This was eventually fixed with new minor releases across the ecosystem.
Finally, yet another breaking change due to the introduction of the `git-hash`
crate to break a dependency cycle between `git-object` and `git-features` caused
yet another maintenance release.
* fix installation via `cargo install`
@ -4,8 +4,8 @@
* [x] all docs, sans examples
* [x] Rename pack data/pack index `Kind` to `Version` or similar, because that's what it really is.
* **git-object** refactor
* [ ] split `Id` and everything hash related into `git-id`
* [ ] use `git-id` inside of `git-features`, remove cycle
* [x] split `Id` and everything hash related into `git-id`
* [x] use `git-id` inside of `git-features`, remove cycle
* **Documentation (with deny(missing_docs))**
* [x] git-features
* [ ] git-object