@ -127,6 +127,8 @@ Once installed, there are two binaries:
## Project Goals
Project goals can change over time as we learn more, and they can be challenged.
* **a pure-rust implementation of git**
* including *transport*, *object database*, *references*, *cli* and *tui*
* a simple command-line interface is provided for the most common git operations, optimized for
@ -156,6 +158,8 @@ Once installed, there are two binaries:
Project non-goals can change over time as we learn more, and they can be challenged.
* **replicate `git` command functionality perfectly**
* `git` is `git`, and there is no reason to not use it. Our path is the one of simplicity to make
getting started with git easy.
@ -86,6 +86,7 @@ Probably more like a toy at first merely for testing operation against various g
* A program to cat objects and pretty-print them, similar to git cat-file. Useful to get a feel for
'locate(…)' performance and stress test it a little.
* Be sure to escape terminal escape codes
### Feature Flags